Inspired by the poem "The Hill We Climb" by national poet laureate Amanda Gorman. Profits from the sale of this tee will be donated to the Dave Thomas Foundation for Adoption.
The art for this tee was created by Matthew Allen. The former Surfer Magazine Art Director is also the co-creator of the now retired boutique surf brand The Ryde. Much of Matthew's fine art and photography revolves around beach and surf culture. Matthew spends his days shooting photos and making art as well as creating illustrations for clients such as UNIQLO, Ford Motor Company, Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, Ron Herman, Champion, Vans, Bon Appetit, Food and Wine, and the Anaheim Ducks. Most of his other waking hours are spent surfing and making music.
This t-shirt is everything you've dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping